Out-sourced shredding is more cost effective than in-house shredding.
It is very expensive to have your own employees shred paper with portable office shredders. First your paying someone to sit and shred documents instead of doing the job they were hired to do. Second the cost of office shredders, cheap ones $75.00, heavy duty $150.00. How many shredders do you buy in a year?
If your employees are shredding for as little as a combined total of two hours PER MONTH, it is likely that hiring Integrity Shred to provide your company document destruction services will be a less expensive and more productive alternative.
If you are shredding less than two hours per month, you may want to consider storing the paper and having the paper shredded once per year by a professional document shredding company.
You save money by using a professional document shredding company because:
- You don't have to pay your employees to shred the paper
- You don't have to purchase and maintain your own shredding equipment
- You don't have to remove paper clips and staples
- You don't have to clean up the dust from shredding
- You don't have to pay for the cost of disposal of the paper